G Corner works with one of the world's leading transformer rectifier suppliers
G Corner works in partnership to provide solutions for DC power supplies, which can deliver a robust and reliable power supply to run your processes 24/7.
G Corner’s partnership provides a unique capability to work with a supplier with full current and full voltage factory testing of the transformer and rectifier in their actual configuration prior to shipment. An experienced client requires combined testing to eliminate integration problems at the site and to assure the shortest commissioning time. This results in significant cost savings and produces the highest quality units. Our joint multi-industry, engineering, and manufacturing experience helps us to be flexible and design products that meet your specific technical and safety requirements. Markets served for electro-winning and metal refining DC power supply: Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Cobalt and other non-ferrous metals that use electrolytic processes.
Product Range: 5 kA to 60 kA per 6 pulse unit, multi-pulse configurations with total process up to 270 kAdc available.
- Latest safety features.
- Design to all types of environments.
- Remote monitoring via PLC modem.
- State-of-the-art control boards with Microprocessor based controller available.
- All types of PLC’s available for ease of interface to customer systems
- Semiconductor Plasma Arc protection available Diode units available.
- On Load Tap Changer available, in all cases including NLTC tap changer will have its own separate oil supply.
- Design to local environment, altitude and cooling conditions with all cooling system types available
- Multiple DC current measurement types available.
- EMF, RFI and Magnetic studies available FEM analysis available.
- System coordination study available.
- Harmonic studies available.
- Based on specifications we can conform to ANSI, IEC, IEEE, NEMA, CSA, BS, AS, JS, CE etc… Design to seismic zone and altitude
- Walk-in metal or aluminum enclosures available also with separate building and types of IP or Nema Ratings
- Turn-key systems available
- Conservative Transformer design
- High Efficiency units with low operating temperatures
- Conservative selection and specially developed water cooled thrysitor system provides unmatched reliability N-1 SCR’s with no need for matched devices
- Modular and scalable design
- Modernization and component reduction improvements leads to best MBTF Multi-pulse configurations available
- Superior short circuit withstand